top of page
- Sun, Apr 23Nancy Conger West Brook Preserve
- Sat, May 13New Jersey, USAMay 13, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMNew Jersey, USAThe World Series of Birding is an annual event sponsored by the NJ Audubon Society to help New Jersey environmental organizations raise money for conservation. Our skilled team of expert birders, the Highland Hawks, will identify as many species of birds as possible in 24 hours.
- Mon, Jun 19Hamilton Farm Golf Club
- Sat, Feb 18Hardwick, NJ
- Thu, Feb 16Man Skirt Brewing
- Sat, Feb 11Hardwick, NJ
- Sun, Jan 01South Branch Preserve South
- Tue, Nov 08South Branch Preserve South
- Thu, Oct 27South Branch Preserve
- Mon, Oct 24Nancy Conger West Brook Preserve
- Wed, Oct 19Nancy Conger West Brook Preserve
- Thu, Sep 29Nancy Conger West Brook PresreveSep 29, 2022, 5:30 PMNancy Conger West Brook Presreve, 1228 Westbrook Rd, West Milford, NJ 07480, USAA guided hike exploring our Nancy Conger West Brook Preserve, where we are restoring the headwaters of the West Brook. Afterwards we'll cool off at nearby Ramstein/High Point Brewing. The hike is FREE; your only expense will be any Ramstein purchases
- Fri, Sep 09Yards Creek Preserve
- Multiple DatesFri, Jul 15Man Skirt Brewing
- Thu, Jul 07City Green Farm @ South Branch Preserve
- Sat, Jun 25South Branch PreserveJun 25, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTSouth Branch Preserve, 56-60 Wolfe Rd, Budd Lake, NJ 07828, USAThe American chestnut tree has been critical to wildlife, humans, and the ecosystem of eastern North America for centuries, but now the species is endangered by blight. Tour our young chestnut forest, learn about multifaceted solutions, and take home a free seedling.
- Mon, Jun 20Hamilton Farm Golf Club
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 11Ramapough Community CenterJun 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMRamapough Community Center, 189 Stag Hill Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430, USASplit Rock Mountain is culturally significant to the Ramapough Lenape Nation, and TLCNJ is in the process of purchasing it to preserve for future generations. Unfortunately, this land has been used as an illegal dumping ground for decades, and the cleanup is a big job. Can you help?
bottom of page